Creating Opportunity through Manufacturing Website Design
Stellar Product Pages
Get these wrong and you might as well go home. When it comes to priorities around content, you should invest a good portion of your time on the cornerstone of your business, your actual products. Don’t make the mistake of having great product lines and terrible marking.
Here are a few tips for your product pages:
- Spend the money for good photos. Hire a reputable photographer- they may not be the cheapest- but you’ll be happy you did later.
- Provide multiple product shots and zoom features so your prospective customer can “touch and feel” your product on your website.
- Invest in compelling and targeted product copy.
- Focus on emotional benefits instead of dry features.
- Integrate product reviews to boost credibility (ideally, third-party reviews).